Thursday, July 26, 2012

oakley polarized sunglass is a matter of how much the envy of the future since I met you

Energy to good a teacher. Besides, I really thought to be a teacher! I naturally and Fei Liya a tent, anyway, have told them we are a couple, naturally nothing to be afraid of, Fei Liya shy tight, but still well-behaved, follow me into the tent.
I smiled and said: Ya sister, you have to be with me for so long the last time I would have said, will tell you all about me, but now they should be the time you should also understand that I am not an ordinary person, in fact, even I do not know, I now count as an individual I come from a completely different world, where, I'm just an ordinary person, except that I attend a called the Heart of the internal strength of the Happy tactic. my identity, there is an agent, according to here,oakley oil rig sunglasses, it is equivalent here of the royal guards in the mission when the accident broke open space, out in the Long Island. Long Island? Dragon King shelter, but also allowing me to be a Dragon. In this way, I live in Long Island for a year. some time ago,oakley polarized sunglass, when I want to leave Long Island, the Dragon King let me eat the dragon soul of grass and Long gas hidden inside the body to guide to Dragon cipher help me out. Since then, I have turned the ability of the Dragon. met you that night, the third day of my island. Fei Liya has surprised speechless after listening to a series of stories. But at least she had already had mental preparation, I said more than she can think of but also bizarre weird, but she is still very quickly recovered, threw herself into my arms and shoved, happy and said: I do not care to mention, you or a Dragon, can follow you, is a matter of how much the envy of the future since I met you, I have been very happy right now I am more than I was to be happy, not only because of your identity makes me proud, but also because you can put such an important secret to tell me. I smile and laugh together, tightly holding Fei Liya, excited: Fei Liya affectionately, said: ! say you to Ao Side column is for what? I tightened the arms of her, said: Alice In another instability

No comments:

Post a Comment